Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Q-Force!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Q-Force

Q-Force

Greetings from Q-Force! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Q-Force!   Greetings from Q-Force! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello all. I just thought I'd drop a line and say Hi to everyone. I just got word of you guys last night thanks to Baxter Stockman and since I am looking for new online friends and a bit of help I thought I'd check you all out.
Now just to let everyone know my g/f and I have had a baby recently and so of course I will have periods of inactivity. I already mentioned this to Baxter, but just so everyone knows if I am offline for awhile or tend to be AFK that the baby and g/f are the more than likely the reason.
I have a lot of interests outside of Champions Online. I am an avid FPS player, but also like adventure titles. I also enjoy reading, listening to music and films of just about any genre.
Other than that I am not sure what else to say other than when I'm on Vent my name there is OperativeD which is my general online handle.

Hope to fight crime with you all in the future! Feel free to send your welcomes along with any questions you may wish to ask.
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: Good to have you   Greetings from Q-Force! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 am

Good to have you in the Watchtower. What FPS do you play? I'm a pretty serious Halo junkie.
Back to top Go down
https://championswatchtower.forumotion.net
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Q-Force!   Greetings from Q-Force! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:24 am

Welcome to the Community
Back to top Go down
Q-Force

Q-Force

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Q-Force!   Greetings from Q-Force! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 am

I was pretty big on COD4, but lately I haven't played much. I am debating getting the sequel since with a newborn and all time is limited. lol
Also just wanted to say Horizon you're hero in your avatar is awesome looking.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Q-Force!   Greetings from Q-Force! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Q-Force!   Greetings from Q-Force! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Q-Force!
Page 1 of 1