Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What level are you at?

Go down 
+6
rom75
GreatEvilBetty
DrunkenScholar
Nyan
Horizon
JOROBOTO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

What level are you at? Empty
PostSubject: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:11 pm

I was just curious how far some of our players have gotten. So what level are you?
Back to top Go down
https://championswatchtower.forumotion.net
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Horizon is at 12th as of this morning, as I got discouraged from playing after a couple bad instances of PvP (UTC Cage match) *honestly, something about those instances seemed buggy, like us lowbies were autoleveled to 20, and we may have been fighting REAL 20's, cause some clowns were unstoppable)
Back to top Go down
Nyan

Nyan

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:48 pm

15 at the time of this post with Nyan.
Back to top Go down
http://kirizakicomics.com
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 am

Grinded a bit more, 14th now and leader of "SIGIL"!
I got the Supergroup up and running last night...
JLA /Avengers themed, (Independant Heroes brought together, under the unified need for Heroes to collaborate, in order to defeat greater or more numeroud Enemies!) with Light to heavy RP (Roleplay)
Contact me in game, (@Jade.Defender) if you are interested in knowing more, or joining!
Back to top Go down
DrunkenScholar
Admin
DrunkenScholar

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 am

13 with Aegis 6 with The Spirit Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunkenscholar.wordpress.com
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:25 am

Whew... here goes...

Horizon - Still 14th
Tritonius - lvl 1 Razz
Murmur - lvl 13
Pyotr - lvl 11
Overcharge - lvl 7
Green Danger Ranger - 13
Elaythe Sunder - 8
Nova Flare - 7
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 am

Update... :p

Horizon 18th, and going strong, ready for PvP bracket 2 (11-20)

BTW, I got into a Dr Destroyer team... and I have his Defeat Perk, Highly recommend that map, was fun, and innovative, though the magnet room, may drive ya insane!

Catch you in Millennium City!
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 am

Proof of the Deed!

What level are you at? L_bfa1b15854554a12b6ac4f5094d2c2f9

What level are you at? L_11ff68108e384e21a78bb01ee0929a53

What level are you at? L_9f9fdb49d5374217a4b4776b1fd8842a

Wish I knew why I appear Green here, was like that after Destroyer went down, but I got no explanations...

Still feels good to have taken big guy down, before I hit 20th level!

Last edited by Horizon on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Repost images)
Back to top Go down
GreatEvilBetty

GreatEvilBetty

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 am

Currently i only have my one character, Aura, and she is level 26 as of right now. I got into a really good team this evening and managed to gain 5 levels in one sitting, which is pretty good at 20th level.

I plan on making a Power Armor character after i get Aura to max or near max, but im the kind of person who likes to focus on a single character and not get distracted with other characters.

Also, Aura is Full Ice power pool with one power in Sorcery just to have a healing power. She is pretty good a soloing, though i have some trouble if i have to fight Super Villians or more than 3 Villans, and Master Villans can be taken down with some luck. But My AOE is so crazy i usually don't have to use anything but Snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
rom75

rom75

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:44 am

Wow... So many higher levels. I started last night (Wednesday) got to level 7.
Back to top Go down
CSchroder

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:13 am

I guess I fall somewhat in the middle--I'm 14th but only 10K XP to 15th so will get there tonight with a mission or two. I'm PA and feeling a bit underpowered but still love my hero Crimson Centurion. Following my theme and the original STR/INT recommended stats, I soften the mobs from afar and then get down and dirty with my Laser Sword. Looking forward to getting Laser Knight on my Energy Shield at level 16th as I need the defense! My PFF was nerfed Smile

p.s. Like GreatEvilBetty, I like to focus on 1 toon at a time although I might branch out once I hit the 20's.
Back to top Go down
GreatEvilBetty

GreatEvilBetty

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:07 pm

I just started that branching you are talking about myself, CSchroder.

I made my second toon the other day, was originally going to remake my PA character from Open Beta, but decided last minute to try something else, Might and Gageteering. Weird combo you might think but i make for an AMAZING tank. Just a few more levels and i feel like i will be unstoppable.

I still plan on making my PA guy someday, but for now, i like to try something different.

Also, CSchroder, did you ream my comment on Power Armor in the Power Sets and Stat Effects forums?
Back to top Go down
CSchroder

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Yes GEB I saw your comment about PA--thanks!
Back to top Go down
origkiller84

origkiller84

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm

I am level 16, and was hoping to work on increasing my XP today but the game server has been down all day.
Hope they get it fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
origkiller84

origkiller84

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Well I am now level 21, and more than half way to 22.
If anyone wants to team up for some missions, let me know.
Back to top Go down
GreatEvilBetty

GreatEvilBetty

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:18 pm

If i have some time tonight, and am on at the same time as you, i would love to do some leveling with you.
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: I'm down   What level are you at? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:55 pm

I just hit lvl 22 with Baxter. I'd be up for teaming Ogre. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://championswatchtower.forumotion.net
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Finding Mission Completion suddenly hard as all hell solo, with Horizon, not sure why... Sad but most my missions are all 2-4 levels above my own, and I hit up everywhere...

Would love to team with someone to get through the rough spots...
Back to top Go down
ShugaShells

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Shuga is 38 as of right now... looking to come close to 39 2night.
Back to top Go down
Brodir

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 pm

What's the highest level you can go?

Also, highest stat number, such as STR, INT, etc?

I have two at lvl 9.
Back to top Go down
CSchroder

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm

40 is the current highest level, although I've only achieved 25 with a PA toon and made my first nemesis which was cool. But last Friday I created my second toon--an Ice powered dude--am at 16 with him. Not sure what the max is for a characteristic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What level are you at?   What level are you at? Empty

Back to top Go down

What level are you at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Watchtower :: General Discussion-
Jump to: