Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times of Availability

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Q-Force

Q-Force

Times of Availability Empty
PostSubject: Times of Availability   Times of Availability EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:14 am

I've been playing a bit lately and have noticed that Chathulu is always on, but not doing anything it seems, but that could be a glitch. lol Anyway it just seems like most of the members aren't on so I was wondering what everyone's times are so that if I wish to group up I (and others) can do so.

My times are at the moment whenever cause I'm off of work with my g/f for maternity/paternity leave, but when I go back to work my days off are Fridays and Saturdays so on those days I will be off and on often. The rest of the week I won't be on until later in the evening after 8 or 9pm EST.
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: times   Times of Availability EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 pm

I'm on during the weekends and during the evenings during the week. I'm central time, by the way. I'm on Vent about anytime I'm at the computer.
Back to top Go down
https://championswatchtower.forumotion.net
Admflameberg

PostSubject: Re: Times of Availability   Times of Availability EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 pm

I normally on but I sent off my psu for a replacement so my desktop is done And this net book cant play the game at all. Unless I fine at 2-7 fps on the lowest setting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times of Availability   Times of Availability Empty

Back to top Go down

Times of Availability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Watchtower :: The Watch-
Jump to: