Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New guy on the forum (übermensch)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
übermensch

New guy on the forum (übermensch) Empty
PostSubject: New guy on the forum (übermensch)   New guy on the forum (übermensch) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 am

Hi,

I thought that as first post i'd first introduce myself.
I'm 30ish, live in Europe and am and have been a big comic book fan ( Authority, Planetary, Batman, Marvel, manga, European BD etc) and all-around geek (sci-fi/horror series and movies, books, RPG, tabletops etc) for decades.
I also have been playing alot of MMOs in the last 5 years (mainly WoW (on Zenedar EU-Hordeside), but tried Warhammer, AoConan, Tabula Rasa, Everquest2, CoX)
I have a job a my own place and a gf (which is why I play more casually now than I used to).

I picked up CO ,after having missed out on CoX for being a WoW-addict instead, and plan on playing it more or less regularly.
I've played it for a few weeks now and having a blast.
I must admit I don't have any higher level caracter yet, as I've been spending a LOT of time in the caracter creator and trying out different looks/builds.

My current toon is custom framework male called Doc Brass ("inspired" from Planetary, themselves "inspired" from Doc Savage the Man of Bronze)

Anyway, my handle is @übermensch
and I hope to ssee some you ingame soon.
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: Good to have you   New guy on the forum (übermensch) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Good to have you in the Tower. We're starting to get quite an exotic mix of members. See you out there.
Back to top Go down
https://championswatchtower.forumotion.net
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the forum (übermensch)   New guy on the forum (übermensch) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Welcome to the Community!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the forum (übermensch)   New guy on the forum (übermensch) Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy on the forum (übermensch)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Watchtower :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: