Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The collected of history of G.R.I.L.L

Go down 
AuthorMessage
werebeagle

The collected of history of G.R.I.L.L Empty
PostSubject: The collected of history of G.R.I.L.L   The collected of history of G.R.I.L.L EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Grill waitred inpatintly for Steam Tank to come and deiliver the files. in apperance, she looked like a blusish green qularr, but her fingers were longer, had no antenna, a crest on the back of her head.
After a few minutes, steam Tank came in, carrying sevral files. he wore a steampunk themed power suit. "ok" as he put down the files, "this is all the info i could get on you." Grill picked up the files and started reading them.
Statement from a farmer: 10 years ago
yep, i found this werido insect thingy in the corn feilds. didn't know what to do with it, but thought it could be radoactive, so called the labortory near here. they came and picked it up.
Lab reaport on G.R.I.L.L: 10 years ago
Grill seems to be realted to the Qular, and after digging througth information found in a Qularr scout ship captured during there invasion, Grills apperance macths the race known as the Telarr. the Telarr were Qularr who devolped telekentic abilites. from the records, the Telarr are appertnly unintellgent. there is one thing grill does not have that Telarr do. the kentic abiltes. it fought when we took it in, and yet didn't use any kentic abiltes on us. i suggest that we scan its brain and test it for these abiltes.
Lab Reaport of Grill 7 years ago
for a animal, grill is showing to be very intellgent. she lockpicked her cage and escaped the other day. also, no telekentic abiltes have been discoverd, and a recent brain scan says that the kentic brain area is absent. i beileve her brains kentic area is being devoted to anothor area. but we need more tests to know what.
New Lab leader 5 years ago
out old lab leader had a heart attack. a new one will be arriving soon, also, and im sorry to say this, but we will need to lay off most of the staff. we getting newer, better trained staff.
Realsese 3 years ago.
Grill spoke! i have been having suspcsions that she was intellgent, but ever since that new lab leader came, he had been doing some very cruel, and suspicous tests on grill. i doudt i could convince him, but with grills speech, he will have to realse her. PS: theres a recording attached to this. grill and i had a very indepth converstion.
New info from Qularr ship after 2nd qularr invasion
info about the tlearr from a qularr acout ship during the 2nd invasion has told why Grill had no telekentic abiltes. there a mental condtion in the telearr where the part of the brain that is devoted to kentic energy is instead devoted to anothor area, such as sceince, luangues, anything.

Grill sighed. she finally knew what she was. not just a freak. it lifted a weight from her shoulders.
Steam tank looked at her. "you ok?" he asked.
Grill sighed. "no." she looked at him. "i've been having dreams. and... a figure calls to me, and i know him. ihe's someone very close to me. but he's also sinster. i have the feeling i should both hate him and love him." Steam Tank shrugged "there just dreams." she shook her head "no, these seem to be less like dreams, and...more like someone is trying to tell me something." steamtank shrugged again. "well, theres a prison riot in Stronghold. want to come?"
Grill grabbed her guns and gadgets. "sure"
a few minutes after they left, the door opend again. this time a Viper agent came in. he grabbed the files, and breiflty looked them over. he smiled at the new lab leader. ahh, yes he remberd that agent. he was placed there to learn as much about Grill as possible. but before he left, he placed a card on the table, with the head of a serpent on it. withthat, he left.

Full story:
the telearr kill all non kentic using telarr, althougth they forgot the reason, which is that a powerful seer got a vison that a telarr without kentic abiltes would start a crusade that would kill entire planets. this was thousonds of years ago, so no Telarr rembers it. a year after grill was born, the poilce came and asked her father, Falor, to hand her over. he refused, so th police attacked him. he killed them, and managed to escape with grill, but his wife deid during it. trying to escape the planet, Falor and grill somehow got seprated. all falor knows is that he got knocked out by a explosion on his ship and woke up to find all the escape pods gone and grill missing. he went insane then. he destroyed the fleet following him, and left the system. 4 years later, he came back, with a army of insane followers and alein machines taken(legally) from a nearby civliztion. he destroyed the entire telarr race, expect for him and his telarr followers. when he went back to the civlztion he got his machines from, instead of being met by a celebration, he was met by a army. a warning message was sent, telling Falor to leave or be fired upon. enraged, he became convinced that every civliztion was evil, and he must destroy them. he obltrited the fleet, and then the planet. but before he did,he gatherd followers, people who felt the same way about the unverse as he did. he destroyed dozens of plaents, if not hundreds, until he found a Telarr life signture on earth: it was his duagther. he quickly went there, but to find that his duaghher, grill, had became a super hero. and a nemsis was born.

also, viper wants grill for the super soldier project, so they sent a agent to capture her. so i have 2 nemsisis i can chosse from.

also question about nemsis creation: can you chosse what the nemsis says, or what his lair looks like?
Back to top Go down

The collected of history of G.R.I.L.L
Page 1 of 1