Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphics settings?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyan

Nyan

Graphics settings? Empty
PostSubject: Graphics settings?   Graphics settings? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm

What graphics settings do you have your games set to? I'm actually able to run my game on pretty high graphics now for some reason, minus a bit of lag when entering a new area. Before it'd crash at the settings I have it on now.

How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://kirizakicomics.com
GreatEvilBetty

GreatEvilBetty

Graphics settings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics settings?   Graphics settings? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:09 pm

When i was playing in open beta i could only run the game at the lowest settings on everyting and i would only get about 5-10 FPS.

But i upgraded my computer just before the launch date and now i can run it on Tweaked Recommended settings and get 15-30 FPS.

It really is a completely different experience playing the game with recommended settings VS lowest settings.
Back to top Go down
Nyan

Nyan

Graphics settings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics settings?   Graphics settings? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Mine is on tweaked maximum graphic settings. (I remove Bloom and decrease a few other things. Bloom makes it too damn bright.)
Back to top Go down
http://kirizakicomics.com
Novus

Novus

Graphics settings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics settings?   Graphics settings? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Mine is on tweaked low settings. I'm a real stickler for a smooth frame rate, so even though it's playable on medium, I can't handle it. I have character detail and lighting turned up at all times, though... Gotta' see those heroes as they were meant to be seen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graphics settings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics settings?   Graphics settings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphics settings?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Watchtower :: General Discussion-
Jump to: