Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying on powers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispe

Crispe

Trying on powers Empty
PostSubject: Trying on powers   Trying on powers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 pm

The past few days with the destroids coming and the "steroids" to warp you to lvl 40 i have been in the powerhouse looking at every power available pretty much except sorcery and ice. If you stay inside the powerhouse and don't leave you can pretty much try whatever power you want, just going back to the trainer and respec. From what I can tell is that archery is the hardest hitting of the "weapons" powers, electricity hits pretty hard in the blaster category, claws for martial arts hits best in the martial arts. Haymaker in might is pretty powerful. So is roomsweeper and you can get it fairly early, big multiple knockback. I havent gotten to try much of the healing because that would require me to leave the powerhouse. From what I have seen gadgeteering would be a really nice addition to any of the ranged dps roles and provides nice utility. Right now the three characters that I have in mind to play for specific roles is a dps archer/gadgets, a do it all like combo dps/controls in Telekinisis/Force/Telepathy and a tank like character mix of with lots of powers throughout but mainly Supernatural for the regeneration, and Might for the defense attack, enrage, block and some attacks. I played around alot and still not sure what i will start with, but I do know that Enrage+Immolation i think can't remember but it boost recovery and damage for a short while in the fire bracket was freaking awesome. was a gigantic demon on fire, my height was was about to the waist almost of those giant destroid robots, anyways back to the game see yall on there.

Last edited by Crispe on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

Trying on powers Empty
PostSubject: good info   Trying on powers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 pm

I haven't actually tried that yet in the Power House so thanks for the solid info. I'll give it a shot tonight when I'm on. Oh yeah, welcome to the fold, Crispe:)
Back to top Go down
https://championswatchtower.forumotion.net
rom75

rom75

Trying on powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying on powers   Trying on powers EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 am

Same here... I going to try this out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying on powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying on powers   Trying on powers Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying on powers
Page 1 of 1