Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Premade 5 man scenarios!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Static Specter

Premade 5 man scenarios! Empty
PostSubject: Premade 5 man scenarios!   Premade 5 man scenarios! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 am

I would like to start figuring out who plays when, so we can get a good 5 man pvp scenario group started, and kick some butt. 2 gadgeteers w/ heal bots, a ranged aoe (like me), a melee dps, and a tanker im thinking. im still new to this game but i think this will be very helpfull to figuring out character classes and pvp strats if a 5 man group in vent can work together and effectivly single target opponents. let me know what you think. pst "Static Specter" in game.
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Premade 5 man scenarios!   Premade 5 man scenarios! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:31 pm

I down for it when ever. im sure its more about how some hero's are built and relatively not the class they choose to play, so that may make things a little confusing at first. By im sure my power armor counts as a DD with a few crowd control skills. And i can also double as a puller.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Premade 5 man scenarios!   Premade 5 man scenarios! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 pm

I like this Idea... My main Horizon... (Have been out of the loop, unfortunately for 16+ days) is a Tank build; ie... MIGHT, but I will need to hit up that free retcon, to get CON as my first Attribute focus... He absorbs abuse well... but seems to be lacking in the sheer damage dept.

I have gone to lengths to boost his durability and Strength... I took the concept straight from CoH/CoV with the hero with the same name (Virtue server) who was utterly unstoppable... (If you are familiar with CoX, and the AE, you may know of the "Maniacs", Horizon could Solo a map for 8 as lvl 52 Boss's!)(that is without slotted set bonus's!) I am hoping to duplicate such awesome Durability here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premade 5 man scenarios!   Premade 5 man scenarios! Empty

Back to top Go down

Premade 5 man scenarios!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Watchtower :: The Watch-
Jump to: