Champions Watchtower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online fan site created by fans for fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forming of The Watch

Go down 
+6
Arsenal
ShugaShells
rom75
Omnicron
x-fire
JOROBOTO
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

Forming of The Watch Empty
PostSubject: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 pm

I'd just like to thank everyone that logged on tonight to form The Watch. I'd also like to welcome all new members. If anyone has someone they'd like to join, just send me a message.
Back to top Go down
https://championswatchtower.forumotion.net
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 am

will send you a tell just as soon as the game arrives here in SA.... Evil or Very Mad +MUTTER MUTTER ANGER+
Back to top Go down
Omnicron

PostSubject: Hello   Forming of The Watch EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:44 am

Hail! I have been lurking these forums since well, I dont know how long, shortly after they went up I guess. Ive only been playing CO since launch, but loving it.

I would like to join the Watch. What are your requirements? What type of Builds are you looking for? Any theme? Im basically just looking for a Team to roll with and get to know. I plan on being here for awhile and
like to know what needs to be done.

Omnicron aka The Hot Sauce aka Warganism
Back to top Go down
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 am

I think the standard requirements are - 'don't be a d***' and 'play to have fun'. Other than that I don't think any particular builds are required but I may be wrong...
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: That about sums it up   Forming of The Watch EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 am

Yeah that about sums it up. We run a pretty laid back ship here. If you could use an extra hand on a mission or just want someone to side-kick with message any of our members. I'm sure they'd be up for it.
Back to top Go down
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 am

i suppose at some point a uniform or at least a colour scheme needs to be discussed? or are we just gonna go with a JLA style?
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: JLA for now.   Forming of The Watch EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm good with the JLA look for now. I'll be posting another poll towards the end of the week with color options. The current emblem is the ever watchful Eye. Open for suggestions though. I believe in the power of Democracy:)
Back to top Go down
rom75

rom75

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm

I need to get in to this. Running solo is getting kinda old...
Back to top Go down
Omnicron

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 am

rom75 wrote:
I need to get in to this. Running solo is getting kinda old...

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 am

is there no teaming happening at all?
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: I'll add you   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:58 am

I'll add you to the SG. For some reason it won't let me add people to the SG unless they are online. I'll try again after this patch. As far as teaming, I've done quite a bit of it. And I know Shuga is always helping someone.
Back to top Go down
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:01 am

still impatiently awaiting my copy to arrive Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: still   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 am

Wow, I can't believe that. I'd be pissed. Well, let me know as soon as you get it and I'll be sure to be online waving when you log on:)
Back to top Go down
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 am

yeah well i work for a gaming store and it looks as if my boss (or at least the geezer that does the orders) didn't order it or something cos other stores in the area have stock... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JOROBOTO
Admin
JOROBOTO

PostSubject: ROM 75 and Omnicron   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:08 am

Hey guys post your full character@accountname. I'll add you that way.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:32 pm

The main three chars ive been building are....

Battlestar@ThHotSauce

Warganism@ThHotSauce

and

Omega Man@ThHotsauce

Any of those three would work =) or All =)
Back to top Go down
ShugaShells

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:24 am

yea as far as teaming is concerned, never hesitate to ask for my help. im not lvl 40 yet buti hit 31 tonight and would be glad to go back and do poe-wned for the 100th time XD

would like some of you guys to catch up and i definately love assisting you to get you there. cant wait to quest at the same lvl as you guys!

name tis ShugaShells@sanders11
Back to top Go down
Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:20 pm

ArsenalVI@N3M3S1S
Hands down the best looking power armor on the game
Back to top Go down
CSchroder

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 am

I got my invite last night while online! Thanks! I only currently play Crimson Crusader@CSchroder, my PA build. I should hit 22 tonight and will definitely need some help when I get a Nemesis at 25! I wouldn't mind if we set up a regular day and time where we meet to help out lower levels or anyone for that matter with a tough mission. I would like to face Grond but he clobbered me the other day as I was only 20th level and he's like 26th. Friday and Saturday evenings work best for me but we may need several options as people live in various time zones.
Back to top Go down
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 am

any chance of mailing an invite? seeing as i live about 7/8 hours ahead of most of you alas Smile
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:58 pm

WOW so much has happened while I was away... I really wanted to be there for the Founding of our official SG.... really regret having missed that Sad

As soon as I can be back in game, I will attempt to contact you, about recruiting a member to The Watch...

Till then, Good luck Heroes and God Speed!
Back to top Go down
x-fire

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 am

+cough+ still awaiting invite to the SG +cough+ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mughzee

mughzee

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 am

Hi everyone. I didn't realize until now that this site is a supergroup. You cats seem pretty laid back. I'd like to be a part of the watch. Anything I need to do?

Lotus@mughzee
Back to top Go down
CSchroder

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:59 am

Has anyone determined if SG invites can be mailed? If so, I'd be happy to send out invites. Feel free to PM me here or to PM on Champs at Crimson Centurion@CSchroder with your information. I'm still up for a Super Group regular gathering but since people are busy, I'll throw out 9 pm EST on Fridays and Saturdays and 5 am EST on Saturdays and Sundays for those in different time zones (I'm an early bird and am up and playing when most EST people are sleeping). Just PM if you have a mission you need help on. I'm only level 24 but should hit 25 soon--still can't dent Grond though. I tried attacking him this morning and basically swatted me and I was dead--LOL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 pm

you can PM @Jade.Defender as well for invites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming of The Watch   Forming of The Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Forming of The Watch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Watchtower :: The Watch-
Jump to: